At MMIT, we are committed to regularly enhancing our products – both our data and our software. A new version of MMIT's free Formulary Search app is now available for Android users.
Same great app: The #1 iOS drug coverage lookup app is now available on Android devices. Search formularies across all health plans for any FDA-approved drug using Formulary Search.
Access a single source of formulary drug status and restriction information, updated every night by MMIT. Quickly understand how every health plan and PBM covers all FDA approved medications in your geography. Support prescribing decisions with the most up-to-date coverage and restrictions.
“Clearly the best choice in taking out the guess work of selecting medications and offering alternative choices for your patients. It has clearly reduced staff time getting authorizations… one of the few solutions out of this morass and does a better job than our EHR system or anything else I’ve seen.” (App Store Review: drrjv)
• Over 6,500 health plans representing over 98% of U.S. insured lives
• Quick lookup of coverage information for alternative drugs
• Search commercial, Medicare Part D, State & Managed Medicaid and health exchange plans
• Includes comprehensive set of Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) and health plans
• Select your drug, state and channel to see results
• Drill down to the plan level to view detailed coverage information
• Enable Location Services to populate your plan list automatically
• Quickly search by health plan or PBM name
• Sort results by health plan name, covered lives, or formulary status
• Save frequently accessed products to your “Favorites” list
• View drug access across location and channel by percent of covered lives
To get more information or assistance with the change, contact MMIT support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an Apple iPhone or iPad user? Here's the link to the Formulary Search app in the App Store, in case you haven't checked out the #1 formulary app yet.