We want to say thanks to you for making 2016 a successful year for our content marketing team MMIT. We've compiled a list of the top posts from 2016 and wanted to show our appreciation by displaying the direct links to a couple of our Reality Checks.
- Payer Insights: Increasing PA restrictions as well as complex reimbursement for newer treatments
- Class Trends: Market barriers like pricing, restrictions, guidelines and patient preferences drive prescribing
- Key Findings: How shifts in drug development and day-to-day symptom treatment shift market access
2. Perspectives on Drug Launch Marketing: Emerging pharma companies and enterprise companies launching a new product in a class have a challenging task. It can take 18 to 24 months to develop a marketing framework that ensures awareness and engagement with a brand. New product launch is a critical phase for driving adoption and growth.
3. White Paper on Staying Competitive in a Highly Managed Specialty Drug Class: An analysis of payer/PBM responses to specialty biologic launches within the immunology disease area.
4. Perspectives on Medical Benefits and Restrictions: Just a decade ago, complex benefit policies and reimbursement restrictions were an afterthought for pharmaceutical manufacturers. Today, the pharmaceutical industry has established managed markets teams. These teams influence, understand and closely monitor both medical benefits and restrictions.
- Payer Insights: Increasing percentage of restricted lives for commercial and health exchange formularies
- Class Trends: Increasing attention to prescribing habits and patient screening
- Key Findings: How market access advantages per product shift by geography
We look forward to another great year. Don't miss a Perspectives, Reality Check or White Paper by subscribing for weekly notifications.